On this Ask Me Anything episode, I answer the following questions:
- Do you like two listen to Miles Davis? If so, your favorite album?
- Where do I get legs like yours?
- Do you ever get fully dressed, or is it just the lower half?
- What do you know about being good at hearing feedback?
- What do you think about “I See Your Legs pantyhose?
- Do people still get runs in their nylons? If so, what do you do?
- How do you be comfortable in your own skin?
- So why made you start wearing high heels?
- Do you prefer reinforced toe or sheer toe pantyhose?
- Is foot pain normal or do I just not know how to walk in heels?
- I’m regularly blamed as a cheater by my partner. How do I neutralize my partner’s accusation?
- Why Do you you wear high heels?
- What do you do to relax or get rid of stress?
- Favorite TV shows?
- Why couldn’t God have just forgiven us without the human sacrifice of Jesus?
- Top 3 bucket list items?
- If you could pick anywhere to live, where would it be?
- Do you ever hide your religious beliefs out of fear of social stigma?
- What do you do when people start talking shit about you?
- Did you feel isolated once you embraced your true self and decided not to compromise on your integrity and authenticity?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- How do I have a healthy relationship with my boyfriend while he still has feelings for his ex-wife?
- Favorite food?
- How do you be interested in other people?
“If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery–isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is.” – Charles Bukowski
Want to ask me a question for the next AMA episode? Click here to submit your question.