The Paul Duane Show is a forum for people who write their own rules. The brand is an ethos of social progress, personal authenticity, creativity, and excellence.
Why advertising with my show is valuable:
- Live radio show broadcasts live, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday with a listenership of over 35,000 is concentrated in the SLC Metro area, though I do have listeners in many other cities, some as far away as Australia.
- All shows are podcast to iTunes. Your live reads are preserved in the podcast recordings, which deliver your branding in perpetuity.
- Active and highly visible in the performance / art scene in Salt Lake City
- 5,000 visitors per month on the web, many of whom are specifically interested in alternative fashion (such as we are proposing to do).
- Active on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter with 4400 + cumulative followers
- Klout score of 63
- Special interest fan base that is more highly targeted than general advertising
How Your Organization will benefit:
- 30 second live reads on every episode of The Paul Duane Show radio broadcast. During a live read, I share my experience with your company and tell my listeners what I love about your product and why I think they will love it too, along with contact info for your company.
- logo / link to your business on the show website: www.PaulDuaneShow.com
- Other social media mentions including hashtags, tags, and links in photos whenever I am featuring your product / service
- Combined, this results in over 400,000 impressions per month.
In the near future, we are going to be launching a filmed edition of the show on a local TV station and Youtube, which will provide additional opportunities to promote your organization. Sponsorship rates for the show range from $500 / month to $1000 / quarter. I appreciate your interest in partnering with my show and brand; I believe a great opportunity exists to mutually benefit each other. Let me know what when you’d like to begin!
Contact us today to book your sponsorship of The Paul Duane Show!
801 994 6960
Error: Contact form not found.