Before your show:
1. Like The Paul Duane Show page on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/PaulDuaneShow I will tag you in a post promoting your show, and unless you’ve liked the page, I can’t tag you. I’m on Twitter and Instagram too, you can engage with the show there too if you like. Twitter.com/PaulDuaneShow Instagram.com/PaulDuaneShow
2. Tell your audience that you’ll be on the show, here are the pertinent details you should give them:
- The show happens from 1 – 3 pm Mountain Standard Time
- listen to the show: either on KTalk 630 Am radio in the Salt Lake City metro area, or live streamed on the web, at www.PaulDuaneShow.com
- They can call in with questions / comments at 801 254 5855
RADIO In studio interview:
- please arrive at 12:45pm sharp. We go on the air at 1pm, and will need to go over a few things before we go live.
- The studio is located at 10348 South Redwood Road in South Jordan, Utah. When you arrive, please have a seat in the lobby and I’ll come out to get you.
- The show lasts until 3pm, with commercial breaks every 20 minutes. Typically I use the first segment as a monologue. You’ll be involved in (5) 15 minute segments, and most likely we’ll have listeners calling in to ask you questions in the later half of the show. It goes fast. Every interview guest is surprised at how easy it is and how fast the time goes by!
Radio Phone interview:
- Please call 801 253 7963 at the appointed time I have given you. This is the VIP guest call in line, please do not share it with anyone.
- We have a separate listener call in line: 801 254 5855 You may share this with people who may want to listen and call in during our program.
- Remember that our studio is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, which goes by Mountain Standard Time. Please take note of all times, I will make a point to refer to times with the time zone (ie, ‘call in at 1:25MST). I will need you to be aware of the time zone changes and are calling in at the proper time.
LIVE STAGE SHOW
- Our shows typically take place at The Complex in downtown SLC. The venue is located at 536 W 100 S, immediately west of the Gateway Mall.
- The venue is a 21+ establishment, so please keep this in mind when inviting friends / family to attend the show.
- We have a pre-show meeting 30 minutes before the door opens. You will have been advised about the time of this meeting prior to the day of the show.