I believe in the power of storytelling. Stories bring meaning to our lives, elevate businesses into causes, and transform customers into evangelists for a brand.
As a storyteller, I work in the mediums of podcasting, filmmaking, photography, and writing. I love distilling an organization’s brand promise into a story that can be interwoven with individual stories of each customer – creating something more than brand loyalty – ambassadorship – the kind of advertising you can’t buy – you can only earn.
My mission is to partner with great organizations who have inspiring stories that need to be told.
Skills & Experience
Something here that demonstrates my ability to write in a compelling way
“to the photographer who changed my life”
Spring Semester 2002: ring of fire
A story about the radio show and a picture of the billboard
Notes about some of the charity projects I’ve worked on
Reading list (recent & current)
- Primal Branding by Patrick Hanlon
- The YouTube Formula by Derral Eves
- The Creative Act by Rick Rubin
- The Practice by Seth Godin
- The Storyteller by Dave Grohl
- Empire of Pain by Patrick Radden Keefe
- The Artist’s Journey by Steven PRessfield
- Avedon by Norma Stevens
- Medium Raw by Anthony Bourdain
- Like a Rolling Stone – Jan Wenner
- Sexual Personne – Art & Decadence, from Nefertiti to Emily Dickinson, by Camille Paglia
a quick note about R4R